Plant Refurbishment Examples
Rigal Bennett Group invites you to use our own workshops.
Here we show some examples of projects we have completed to demonstrate our capabilities.
Click here to read about our used sales.
The mill was stripped down, bearings wear plates and screen replaced to suit customer then mounted on stainless steel frame to suit infeed & out feed
Fitted with New Combination Rigal Bennett Stirrer System with new Lid & Bridge, Centre Mounted 5.5 Kw 30 Rpm Scraped Anchor Mixer, off centre 7.5 Kw 2880 RPMRigal Bennett Shearhead Mixer, on other side 4kw 290 to 600 Rpm Incorporator Mixer
U-Trough Mixer 1200mm x 1400mm x 2200mm. Packed gland with 2 off 250 x 250mm air operated outlets. Driven by 22kW 25 rpm geared drive unit with 14" gear box. Unit was stripped down cleaned inside and out, bearings and seals replaced. New lids fitted, New larger discharge valves fitted to the base to suit customers working methods. Painted under coat and gloss.
Stainless steel single head open sack filler with load star Assidoman type G90 Weigh head controller to suit 10 to 50 Kg. Open sacks fitted with clamp nozzle 310mm x 150mm mounted on mild steel frame to give 1,420mm ground clearance. With 1,000L stainless steel feed hopper 1,050mm x 1,050mm x 200mm deep on the straight with 720mm deep cone to 300mm square slide valve electric over air controls.
Overall size 1,700mm x 1,300mm x 2,770mm tall with Medway 150 stitcher mounted on telescopic frame .
Replaced missing powder feed shoots and bellows, remounted feed hopper to uit custoemr application.
Mixer unit required a complete rebuild, the only used item was the customers motor which was serviced, new shafts, new bearings, new rotors paddles & new stators supplied with mount flange to suit customers exisitng bridge
- Strip down and clean inside out (return S/S trough to Stainless steel only) external clad gear drive and motor and end bearing.
- Check replace bearings as required
- Re work the lid as per customer requirements
- Check and replace all lid seals with customer to suit application
- Repack gland rotor shaft seals
- Electrically test drive for resistance and earth
- Mechanically check drive replace bearing and seals as required
- To remove all paint
- Re locate outlet from middle to end
- Mount on stainless steel box section frame with legs to give 2,500 mm ground clearance