Used Sales Service
Rigal Bennett Group offers the following Nine-Point Inspection Plan.
(1) Strip down machine.
(2) Clean all parts inside & out, issue an evaluation report.
(3) Replace or service items as required.
(4) Electrically test motors for resistance and earth, bench run under no load.
(5) Check all moving parts for serviceability repair or replace as required.
(6) Make any special checks to meet customer’s requirements and offer to modify as required.
(7) Paint all mild steel undercoat and gloss coat finish. Colour to be chosen by the customer. Specialist coatings can be supplied at extra cost.
(8) Carry out final checks on machinery. Dry run under no load, spark test and hydraulic inspection. etc. (Independent third party inspections can be arranged if required).
(9) Prepare and pack for despatch. Prices quoted are ex-works. Shipment can be arranged at cost.
The above scheme is backed up with documented worksheet reports and appropriate internal certification.
We are proud to offer a responsive service to meet our customers’ needs which sets us apart from most of the competition and establishes Rigal Bennett Group as one of the World’s leaders in the supply of quality used process plant and machinery.
We suggest that if one of our machines is 80% right for you, you should ask us if we can modify to supply the machine 100% right for you and to become the machine you are looking to purchase quickly.
We also offer to service and modify our customers’ own existing machinery.
To browse our stocks of Used Plant and Machinery please click here
click here to see examples of our refurbished plant.
And we purchase your surplus process plant and equipment, click here to start selling.
We look forward to receiving your enquiries and welcome any feedback on our new website, click here to contact us.